About this online shop
This online shop/website is proudly operated by Wilson & Co14 Limited, a registered New Zealand company. All transactions are billed in New Zealand dollars.
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (‘CGA’), you have guaranteed legal rights for goods [and services] you buy.
These are called ‘consumer guarantees’, and include the following:
1. A guarantee that the goods are of acceptable quality, such that the goods are:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that type are commonly supplied;
- free from minor defects;
- durable; and
- acceptable in appearance and finish;
2. A guarantee that the goods are fit for any particular purpose made known by you, or for which we represent that they are or will be fit;
3. A guarantee that the goods correspond with any description with which the goods are supplied; and
4. A guarantee that the goods correspond with any sample or demonstration model where the goods are supplied by reference to such sample or model.
If the goods (or services∥ we supply do not meet a consumer guarantee, we will meet our obligations under the CGA to provide a remedy.
These guarantees are in addition to any warranty offered by a manufacturer, and you may have rights against the manufacturer directly.
The CGA does not apply where the goods have been used in a manner, or to an extent which is inconsistent with the manner or extent of use that a reasonable consumer would expect to obtain from the goods; and the goods would have complied with the guarantee of acceptable quality if they had not been used in the manner or to that extent.